Attorney Christopher L. Hoglin is a Certified Specialist in Family Law
On behalf of our legal team at the Law Offices of Christopher L. Hoglin, P.C., we would like to congratulate Attorney Christopher L. Hoglin for becoming Certified by the State Bar of California as a Family Law Specialist. The State Bar Legal Specialization program certifies attorneys who have gone above and beyond standard licensing requirements as specialists.
In order to qualify as a Family Law Specialist certified by the State Bar of California, an attorney must meet the following requirements:
- Be an active member and have good standing with the State Bar of California
- Pass a California Family Law written examination
- Years of experience in the Family Law field
- Complete approved and specified legal education requirements applicable to the Family Law field
- Favorably assessed by judges and other lawyers concerning his/her experience, knowledge, and ability in the Family Law practice
Certification gives Attorney Hoglin the opportunity to make his experience and practice specialty known to the public and other attorneys. With a Certified Family Law Specialist on your side, you know that your case and other sensitive matters will be handled by a legal expert in family law.
Attorney Hoglin Named to the 2022 California Super Lawyers List
Additionally, Attorney Hoglin has been selected to the 2022 California Super Lawyers list by Thomson Reuters. This is the first time he has earned this prestigious honor, while he has been named in the California Rising Stars list four years in a row.
Super Lawyers rates the top-performing attorneys throughout the country from more than 70 practice areas. These lawyers have obtained an exceptional track record of success inside and outside the courtroom.
The patented selection process includes the following steps:
- Nominations by peers, third parties, and the Super Lawyers Research Team
- An independent research process based on 12 indicators of professional achievement and peer recognition (e.g., experience, case results, honors and awards, community service and pro bono work, bar and professional activity, and other outstanding accomplishments)
- Peer evaluation by the “Blue Ribbon Panel,” which consists of candidates in each practice area with the highest point totals from the first two steps
- Final selection where only five percent of these attorneys are selected to Super Lawyers, while 2.5 percent of attorneys are named in the Rising Stars list
Since founding our firm in 2009, Attorney Hoglin has provided compassionate and personalized legal services for clients facing a wide range of family law matters, from divorce and child custody to domestic violence and restraining orders. When you turn to him, your rights and best interests come first.
If you are interested in filing for a divorce or dealing with a sensitive family law issue in Pasadena, call the Law Offices of Christopher L. Hoglin, P.C. at (626) 653-4075 or fill out our online contact form today for a free initial consultation. Serving clients throughout the greater Los Angeles area.